Su Fong Chew
Director of Customer Experience Management
Celcom Axiata Berhad
· Building your company’s CX strategy – what are the core values and philosophies and how are you adapting to the changing consumer landscape?
· Executing customer experience programs across different regions in Asia – reviewing effective localization strategies and pitfalls to avoid
· Developing a customer-first culture: How are you breaking silos, effecting change and aligning customer experience delivery across different departments, offices and regions?
· Capturing the right results and customer feedback for benchmarking the performance of your CX programs
· Discussing key metrics such as NPS and CSAT – how effective are they and how can they be improved?
· Translating customer feedback into informed decisions and actions